I don’t believe in coincidences, so fell welcome, I am pleased to have you here.
I am Adrian Crapciu:
- the brain, the heart and the eye behind Where Next alternative travel project
- National Geographic Traveler Romania colaborator
- co-founder of Solo24Hours street photography project, Surakarta Indonesia 2013-2015
- photographer, interested in adventure, sport and documentary work
- curious about distant cultures
And maybe more than anything I like to get lost in the world. Because lost means to be out of my comfort zone, out of monotony and routine (passion’s greatest enemies), to expose myself to new situations and to meet new people.
Feel free to contact me: